Information & Disclaimer
We offer same-day delivery for orders placed before 11am, Wednesday to Saturday. Orders placed after 11am will be delivered the following business day. Deliveries will be made between 11am-5pm from Wednesday to Saturday. Please note that we are unable to guarantee specific delivery time requested, but will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
Deliveries are not available on Sunday to Tuesday, and Statutory holidays.
- Pick up at our store (8558 Cornish Street, Vancouver): Free
- Vancouver : $10
- East Vancouver: $15
- Richmond : $10
- Downtown/Yaletown: $20
- Burnaby: $22
We will send out products according to the delivery date and option selected. Please note that we reserve the right to substitute flowers to the value of the order placed if we do not have the exact flower in stock due to season or availability. We will contact the recipient prior to the delivery to ensure smooth delivery. Please ensure that you enter full and accurate details, including the delivery address and contact phone number, and buzzer number (if applicable) of the recipient. We cannot be responsible for any orders which are not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete information provided. Thank you !
After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming the receipt of your order. If you have any queries regarding your order please contact us at 604-620-8886 or send an email to email@example.com. We will contact you by email or telephone if we have any questions relating to your order.
We accept credit cards for online purchases.
Amending your order
If you wish to make any changes to your order, please call us at 604-620-8886
Two working days notice prior to the delivery date will be required for cancellation. Should you need to cancel an order for any reason please call us at 604-620-8886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Refund Policy
We guarantee our flowers for a minimum of 5 days from delivery provided that the care instructions are followed (each product will be accompanied with a care instruction card). We endeavor to dispatch all of flowers in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your flowers have been damaged in transit, please keep the flowers and contact us within 24 hours of receipt. Where possible we will offer to replace the damaged flowers; however, please note that no full refund will be made to the purchaser.
- Carefully remove all packaging.
- Keep the string tied around the stems if you wish to retain the shape.
- Using a sharp, clean blade or scissors, cut 1 inch off each stem at a 45-degree angle.
- Place the bouquet in a clean vase. Fill three-quarter of the vase with lukewarm water and add flower food provided with the bouquet.
- Remove any foliages below the water level, as these will contaminate the water.
- Place the bouquet in a cool place, away from heating, appliances, and direct sunlights.
- Add fresh water daily.
- Please keep the arrangement in a cool place, away from heating, appliances, and direct sunlight.
- Please do not allow the florist foam to dry out completely or become water logged.
- Top up the water carefully each day.